Jesus Christ Superstar complete full video – Amstetten, Austria – 2005

Jesus Christ Superstar - Wenubis Musical Trading

Jesus Christ Superstar - Wenubis Musical Trading

Music by Andrew Lloyd Webber. Lyrics by Tim Rice.
Overture: 0:01
Trial Prior to Pilate (Including the 39 Lashes): 01:20:48
Super star: 01:27:28
Crucifixion: 01:31:35
John Nineteen: Forty-One: 01:34:32

Cast & Crew: 01:42:56
Video Rating: 4/ 5

Seventh in a series of clips from the 2000 Jesus Christ Super star film. With Glenn Carter as Jesus and Tony Vincent as Simon.

For more Jesus Christ Superstar:.
Find us on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/JesusChristSuperstar.
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/JCSTheMusical.
Add us to your Google+ Circles: https://plus.google.com/112281369262707004262/posts.
Video Score: 5/ 5

Tags: , , , , ,

25 Responses to “Jesus Christ Superstar complete full video – Amstetten, Austria – 2005”

1. gentle deer
    April 2, 2015 at 11:18 am #

The voices and production are just WOW! Beautiful.

2. Greg Banks
    April 2, 2015 at 11:40 am #

The actor playing Judas has an amazing voice. When he hit that note on
    “Everything’s Alright” I was amazed. The note was perfect!!

3. Sarahi Gomez
    April 2, 2015 at 12:27 pm #

Best Judas Ever!!
    I dont’ always like the king Herod number, but this was hilarious! Amazing
    Herod! Great number!
    Thank you!

4. Aquin
    April 2, 2015 at 1:26 pm #

Wait, what is Judas doing in “What’s the buzz”? I mean, he just said that
    Jesus followers are blind and now he is dancing along with them?

5. Miguel Antunez
    April 2, 2015 at 2:11 pm #

beatifull work !!!
    Congratulation !!!!!

6. Mikhail Kobzar
    April 2, 2015 at 3:11 pm #

Офигенное исполнение и постановка. А вот Моссовет все-же проигрывает.

7. Cida Santos
    April 2, 2015 at 3:47 pm #

Brazil has a very interesting version also.See Alirio Netto as Judas and
    Jesus as Igor Rickli. I love this musical, is fabulous. I really enjoyed
    this , the voices are perfect , and this Judas, wow !!!

8. Jose Reyes
    April 2, 2015 at 4:40 pm #

2 thumbs up ! Great version, Ted Neely and Glenn Carter have nothing with
    this Christ!!

9. HBK4ev3r
    April 2, 2015 at 5:26 pm #

I do like how Judas wears a very noose looking necklace and yet he shoots
    himself during his death

10. Tim Key
    April 2, 2015 at 6:19 pm #

I loved this musical back in the 70’s. Learned it from beginning to end.
    Really struck a chord in me. Haven’t ever seen a stage production of it.
    Didn’t like the movie; but I really like this. I was wondering if this
    music and singing is live, or pre-recorded? Very nice production.

11. HeartXXBlack
    April 2, 2015 at 7:09 pm #

I am so amazed that so many people like it – to me it’s one of the most
    annoying casts ever! Marie is the worst -.-

12. davidmoye
    April 2, 2015 at 7:44 pm #

This version is amazing. Its so campy while nailing the arena rock
    aspects… and the updated electric guitar doesn’t sound corny on the
    licks.

13. jahree1000
    April 2, 2015 at 8:20 pm #

Not as good as the original. Although Mary was pretty good

14. Vronii W
    April 2, 2015 at 8:39 pm #

Judas *_*
    Drew Sarich is the best singer on this world! He’s just brilliant and his
    voice is out of this world! <3 <3 <3

15. MariaAbraham2010
    April 2, 2015 at 9:10 pm #

Most epic King Herod ever. I have watched his part 3 times

16. Nano Cast
    April 2, 2015 at 9:32 pm #

Beside Steven Seale (Jesus) This production may be the best live production
    of Superstar in terms of instrumentation and Drew Sarich. The acting also
    shows that Judas still loves Jesus for example in Hosanna or What’s The
    Buzz (Judas is dancing with the other apostles).

17. christian todomundo
    April 2, 2015 at 10:20 pm #

S I M O N Z E L O
    T E S
    min 24:15 wow!!

18. Gabriel Enrique Hurtado Vaccaro
    April 2, 2015 at 11:07 pm #

This is the best performance of I don’t know how to love him, direction,
    scenic design and Herod’s song since Yvonne Ellimann and the original
    production!

19. Terry Lynn Wethered
    April 2, 2015 at 11:16 pm #

happy Easter.

20. Александр Лукьяненко
    April 3, 2015 at 12:04 am #
  21. thegingerkids1
    April 3, 2015 at 12:49 am #

This is by far my favorite cast ever…except for Jesus. What idiot is
    responsible for casting that guy in such a key role?? He must have known
    someone important in the production to land that part with no vocal range
    and a lisp. I mean seriously, what on earth?? But Judas, Pilate, the
    priests, Herod…everyone else in the show is absolutely awesome. Sarich
    and Fowler in those roles were perfection.

22. paul marsland
    April 3, 2015 at 1:48 am #

bloody superb

23. jahree1000
    April 3, 2015 at 2:27 am #

The Judas from the original version was a better singer,actor and more
    passionate . I found Judas in this version showed himself to be quite
    talented in one of his songs.

24. Javier Vargas
    April 3, 2015 at 3:26 am #

Okay, Drew Sarich delivers as Judas (and Jesus in the 2005 Wien Concert)
    but the guy as Jesus in this particular production is just not good at all.
    I don’t believe any of the words coming out from him at all. And most
    importantly he didn’t go to the high G in Gethsemane! :/

25. EPrimeify
    April 3, 2015 at 4:16 am #

There’s been a lot of renditions of JCS, but this just has a lot of stuff
    that I really like that the others don’t. Surely nothing can master the
    original Neely version, but it’s just something about the choreography,
    certain singers they picked and the whole presentation of it that is just
    amazing. Sarich and Herod are just amazing, exceptional singers, I cannot
    stop listening to them.

The only problem I have is Jesus, I really hate saying this because I don’t
    like being mean, but Jesus was just not a good choice or a good voice.
    Someone commented saying his acting was empty and not a good singer for
    JSC, I sadly have to agree with this, to be Jesus you need to have a
    certain power in your voice and you need to have a power in your voice to
    really hit the pitch of the notes, playing mighty Jesus means hitting
    mighty notes.
    Maybe he’s suited for another musical, but he’s not suited for this one.
    Honestly I think Sarich should have played Jesus, he did an amazing cover
    of Gethsemane and then find someone else for Judas.

Other than that, this is amazing. I wish I could have been there seeing it
    live.